winetimes.co - 07:43, 28th April, 2011
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
Time to line the stomach.
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package real bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crust into a greased 35-cm x 25-cm x 2-cm. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 200°C for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a small skillet, heat remaining oil until hot. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set.
- Spoon eggs over crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheeses. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.