Succulent Mushroom Pork and Apples
Delicious and stress-free Sunday Lunches are what the slow-cooker is all about…and these succulent pork chops in a sweet and savoury sauce are all the proof you’ll need.
- 2 cans Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 8 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 2 large onions, sliced (about 2 cups)
Stir the soup, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire and thyme in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the pork, apples and onions.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is cooked through.
read more on campbellkitchen.com