Easy Peasy Baked Penne
This is a super easy meal that takes very little ingredients! It also could be customized very easily!
1 pound of penne pasta
1 pound of sweet italian sausage
1 jar of pasta sauce
1-2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Start a pot of water to boil for the pasta.
3. Brown sausage on the stove, breaking into pieces as you go. Drain.
4. Cook pasta.
5. Combine cooked pasta, drained sausage and pasta sauce in a large casserole. Top with shredded mozzarella and cover.
6. Bake for 25 minutes to heat through and melt the cheese.