Top 10 Rules of Boozing
- It’s OK to drink alone
- Vodka can be mixed with anything, including more vodka
- In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, but whiskey is the water of life.
- Drunken words are sober thoughts, listen carefully
- I you do something stupid never blame it on booze or on being drunk
- If he/she is still ugly after 7 drink, give up
- Beer is food. Wine accompanies food. Cocktails demands food.
- An open bar is a dangerous game, respect it.
- Never turn down a free drink or complain about its quality or brand.
- Always stick around for one more drink, that’s when things happen.