Apricot Tequila Glazed Drumsticks
Did someone say TEQUILA? These drumsticks are brushed with a sweet and spicy mixture of apricot preserves, chile and a splash of tequila for a little kick.
- 4-6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 1/2 cups apricot preserves
- 2 tbs crushed chile de arbol
- 1/3 cup Sauza Tequila Blanco
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.Combine apricot preserves, chile de arbol and tequila in medium pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper on all sides and place on glass baking dish.
4. Brush apricot mixture on drumsticks and pour left over mixture all over chicken.
5. Roast for 60 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and crispy.