Eva Longoria`s Hot Chic Breast Salad
Eva Longoria may be most recognized for her role as Desperate Housewives’ saucy Gabrielle Solis, but on her own time, there are few places she would rather be than in the kitchen, cooking the food she loves for her family and friends.
She’s released a cookbook called “Eva’s Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends.” It includes family recipes and her own go-to dishes such as this tasty, hot chicken salad.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Vegetable oil/ cooking spray for baking dish
- 4 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 8-once can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup diced celery
- 3 green onions (white and light green parts) chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups of cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups salted potato chips, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray or coat a 2-quart baking dish with vegetable oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken, almonds, artichoke hearts, celery, green onion, lemon juice, cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. Add the mayonnaise and stir until well coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and scatter the crushed potato chips over the surface of the dish. Bake until the cheese is melted and the top is lightly brown, about 30 minutes.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.